The National Academy of Engineering is offering a $25,000 top prize for a 1-2 minute video that shows the world how you see engineering enhancing quality of life and serving the needs of society.
The competition is open to all individuals or teams in the following six competition categories:
- Middle School students (grades 6-8)
- High School students (grades 9-12)
- Tertiary Education students (2-year college through graduate school, full or part time)
- NAE Frontiers of Engineering and Frontiers of Engineering Education Participants/Alumni
- NAE Members and Foreign Associates
- The General Public
Entries accepted November 1, 2013-March 31, 2014.